Please choose from the following Media Releases regarding Places Victoria's activities across Docklands.
2013 Media Releases
- Thursday, 2 May 2013
- Places Victoria moves to create Docklands' first school
- The growing numbers of families living in Docklands are set to benefit as Places Victoria takes a major step towards securing a primary school for the newest part of Melbourne's CBD.
- Monday, 29 April 2013
- World class transport for Docklands
- A total of $36 million worth of investment in Docklands transport infrastructure has been given a green light by Planning Minister Matthew Guy and Lord Mayor Robert Doyle.
- Friday, 12 April 2013
- Initiative breathes new life into Docklands
- A picnic hamper retailer and 3D printing and industrial design studio have set-up shop in formerly vacant retail spaces in Docklands in a program designed to attract more people to the area.
- Wednesday, 6 March 2013
- Work meets play at the new Docklands sports courts
- With a growing residential population and a population of more than 30,000 workers, the City of Melbourne's new multi-purpose sports courts in Docklands will be a popular destination for lunch-time sporting rivalry.
- Tuesday, 26 February 2013
- Cbus Property's 700 Bourke Street nears completion
- Cbus Property's latest commercial and retail development at 700 Bourke Street in Melbourne's Docklands is nearing completion.