Please choose from the following Media Releases regarding Places Victoria's activities across Docklands.
2013 Media Releases
- Monday, 29 July 2013
- New park, pavilion and playground to boost Docklands' liveability
- Docklands will get a brand new park and community oval under an $18 million Victorian Coalition Government initiative for Australia's premier urban renewal precinct.
- Tuesday, 25 June 2013
- Docklands Spaces Strategy Yields Early Results
- Renew Australia's Dockland Spaces pilot has proved a win-win strategy for a property owner, creative participants and the Docklands community, as the first property activated by the scheme secures a paying tenant.
- Tuesday, 18 June 2013
- Completed 700 Bourke Street welcomes new faces to Docklands
- Cbus Property¿s 700 Bourke Street will be National Australia Bank¿s new Melbourne headquarters, as well as home to a number of new and exciting retail additions for the growing Docklands precinct. Now complete, the building forms a new gateway to the Melbourne Docklands.
- Tuesday, 11 June 2013
- Community Information Session - Conder Plaza Project, NewQuay
- MAB Corporation wishes to share details of Conder Plaza with local residents, businesses and stakeholders at this Information Session.
- Thursday, 2 May 2013
- Places Victoria moves to create Docklands' first school
- The growing numbers of families living in Docklands are set to benefit as Places Victoria takes a major step towards securing a primary school for the newest part of Melbourne's CBD.
- Monday, 29 April 2013
- World class transport for Docklands
- A total of $36 million worth of investment in Docklands transport infrastructure has been given a green light by Planning Minister Matthew Guy and Lord Mayor Robert Doyle.
- Friday, 12 April 2013
- Initiative breathes new life into Docklands
- A picnic hamper retailer and 3D printing and industrial design studio have set-up shop in formerly vacant retail spaces in Docklands in a program designed to attract more people to the area.
- Wednesday, 6 March 2013
- Work meets play at the new Docklands sports courts
- With a growing residential population and a population of more than 30,000 workers, the City of Melbourne's new multi-purpose sports courts in Docklands will be a popular destination for lunch-time sporting rivalry.