Some 12,000 people come to work in Docklands each day. Working in areas ranging from entertainment and media, construction, financial services, retail, hospitality and personal and recreational services, the working community at Docklands is ever increasing as new tenants move in.
Many of Australia’s premier organisations have already selected Docklands as their home. These include:
- Finance and insurance – National Australia Bank, Bendigo Bank, ANZ, Medibank Private, AXA Asia Pacific, Lucrf Super, AMP
- Media, sport and entertainment – Channel 7, Australian Football League, Melbourne Stadiums Limited, Docklands Studios Melbourne, Atlantic Group V, Fairfax (The Age, 3AW Radio, BRW Mebourne bureau). Icehouse
- Education – Kangan Institute's Automotive Centre of Excellence, Open Channel, Quay Initiatives, Australian Film, Television and Radio School, Carrick Institute of Education, Sarina Russo Hospitality School, international fashion and design school, ESMOD
- Government – Bureau of Meteorology, VicUrban, Australian Customs Services, VicTrack, Building Commission, Plumbing Industries Commission
- IT and Telecommunications – Ericsson, Telstra Innovation Centre, Telstra – Wireless and Mobility Group, Infosys
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods – National Foods Limited
- Development – Lend Lease Development, ING Real Estate Development, MAB Corporation
- Business – Business Strategies International, Wompro, Fujitsu, BP Australia, Jemena
- Retail – Harbour Town Shopping Centre and Costco Wholesale in Waterfront City, local strip shopping at Merchant Street, Myer Pty Ltd (corporate office expected to be completed in 2010)
- Accommodation – Travelodge Hotels, Quest Serviced Apartments
Illustrations, diagrams and plans shown in this website are artist impressions for presentation purposes only and are subject to change.