Docklands’ stunning waterfront – with its close proximity to the Melbourne CBD, state-of-the-art buildings and range of entertainment options – provides a sustainable modern working environment that is second to none.
So it’s no surprise that it is fast becoming the premier address for blue-chip companies like National Australia Bank, ANZ, Ericsson, Fairfax, Myer, Channel 9 and Channel 7. It’s also an emerging hub for tech-savvy, small-to-medium companies and retailers.
Together, more than 25,000 workers in sectors as diverse as entertainment, media, financial services, retail, hospitality, construction and government fill the streets of Docklands every day.
Key features include:
- Distinctive landmark towers
- Large campus-style buildings with open floor plans and central landscaped gardens
- Restored heritage buildings and warehouses
- Strata-titled and serviced offices
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO) spaces
Illustrations, diagrams and plans shown in this website are artist impressions for presentation purposes only and are subject to change.