Visit Melbourne Docklands
- Events and Entertainment - Catch all the excitement of an AFL game at Etihad Stadium. Or check out other events and entertainment happening in Docklands throughout the year.
- Things to See and Do - From art to sports and culture, Docklands offers a colourful variety of spring events and attractions. There’s something to suit every passion and budget.
- Shopping - Shop to your heart’s content at Harbour Town Shopping Centre. Harbour Town Shopping Centre at Docklands is Australia's home of outlet and speciality shopping with over 120 outlet stores, 70 speciality stores and more than 1,500 brands all in the one place!
Take a break from your shopping adventure at Harbour Town's dining and entertainment precinct. Choose from a variety of cafés, restaurants and entertainment like Monkey Mania, Tunzafun and Black Light mini golf. For more information go to www.harbourtownmelbourne.com.au.
Immerse yourself in Designers' House, Melbourne's most glamorous store showcasing designer fashion, jewellery and accessories. Come and experience international giant Costco Wholesale's first Australian warehouse located next to Harbour Town.
- Eat and Drink - Recharge your batteries at one of Docklands’ countless restaurants, cafes, bars or eateries. Make sure you check out the dining promotions on offer too.
- Getting to Docklands is easy!
Illustrations, diagrams and plans shown in this website are artist impressions for presentation purposes only and are subject to change.